The Terms constitute an agreement between you and Plus Media Inc. including its affiliates and suppliers (collectively “PLUS TV”), defining your and PLUS TV rights and responsibilities with respect to the Service.
PLUS TV grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, revocable at any time at PLUS TV’s sole discretion, to access and use the Service strictly in accordance with the Terms. Use of the Service does not grant you any intellectual property rights in or to any information or content in the Service.
As part of the Service, PLUS TV may provide you with content developed by PLUS TV or its licensors (“Content”). PLUS TV grants you a non-exclusive and perpetual license to use Content for the purpose it is intended, unless otherwise defined in the applicable Terms or the purchase order. You are bound by any restrictions applicable to specific Content you obtain through the Service. Any license acquired to third-party Content is a binding agreement between you and the third-party Content provider. You have only the rights to the Content which are expressly granted here.
As part of the Service, PLUS TV may provide you with certain software developed by PLUS TV or its licensors (“Software”). Your use of Software may be subject to separate terms and conditions that you must accept before using the Software. If there are no separate terms and conditions applicable to such Software, the following terms apply: PLUS TV grants to
you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to install and use the Software on your computer and/or mobile device. You may not copy the Software, except to make a single archival backup copy. You may not distribute, transfer the right to use, modify, translate, reproduce, resell, sublicense, rent, lease, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of or make derivative works of the Software. For open source licensed software, applicable open source license terms apply.
- Using the Service
You agree to:
- Comply with applicable laws, the Terms and good manners;
- Use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial purposes;
- Not submit unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libelous, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inappropriate material.
- Not to upload or share any information that impersonates another person, threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, USA, Canada, Australia, NEW ZEALAND or the UK.
- Obtain any consents, permission or licenses that may be legally required for you to submit any Material;
- Respect the privacy of others;
- Not distribute or post spam, unreasonably large files, chain letters, pyramid schemes, viruses; or
- Not use any other technologies or initiate other activities that may harm the Service, or the interest or property of the Service users.
- Not to use any automated systems or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the service.
- Be responsible for the consequences related to the Material that you post.
- To report any abuse of the above terms firstname.lastname@example.org .
PLUS TV may but has no obligation to:
- Monitor or moderate any Content or Material;
- Remove any Material from the Service; and
- Restrict access to any part of the Service at any time in its sole discretion.
Before downloading or accessing any Content, please check whether the Content which you wish to access is restricted by age or marked as potentially ‘offensive’ or ‘explicit’. PLUS TV shall not be responsible for any claims or offense caused or suffered by you accessing such Content. You agree:
- To use the Content only for your personal, non-commercial purposes;
- To use the Content in accordance with the restrictions set out in the applicable laws, additional terms, guidelines and policies or on the product pages that apply to that particular piece of the Content;
- Not to make copies, give, sell, resell, loan, rent, offer, broadcast, send, distribute, transfer, communicate to the public, reproduce, modify, display, perform, commercially exploit or make the Content available unless otherwise authorized in the applicable Terms and to advise PLUS TV promptly of any such unauthorized use;
- Not to remove, circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with any applicable usage rules or attempt to circumvent digital rights management or copy protection features associated with the Content or any other technologies used to control the access to or use of the Content or its identifying information;
- Not to use any automated systems or means, except for those provided by us, for the selection or downloading of the Content;
- Not to give out your password or otherwise allow other people to access the Content. The restrictions on copying that apply to applicable media also apply to the Content accessed as part of this Service.
The Content is owned and/or controlled by PLUS TV and/or its respective licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws.
PLUS TV may post notices within the Service. PLUS TV may also send you notices about products and Services to the email address or telephone number you have provided to us. You are deemed to have received such notices at the latest within seven (7) days from PLUS TV sending or posting those. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your receipt of all notices regardless of delivery method.
The Company Web-sites (“Site”) and software are maintained by:
Plus Media Inc.
223 – 7837, 120A St. Surrey, BC V3W 0W9
We can be reached by email at email@example.com
Any personal information identifying any visitor to the PLUS TV Sites or Subscriber (“Personal Information”) if required, is asked for explicitly in the relevant page on the PLUS TV Sites. Personal Information is used to operate the PLUS TV Sites, and we may occasionally inform you of new features, services, and products from the Company.
We may place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable the PLUS TV Sites to relate your use of the PLUS TV Sites to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to the PLUS TV Sites.
If at any time you believe the PLUS TV Sites have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
If you have questions about this policy, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Feedback to PLUS TV
By submitting any ideas, feedback and/or proposals (“Feedback”) to PLUS TV through the Service or other means, you acknowledge and agree that: (1) PLUS TV may have similar development ideas to the Feedback; (2) your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party; (3) PLUS TV is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback; (4) PLUS TV may freely use, distribute, exploit and further develop and modify Feedback for any purpose; and (5) you are not entitled to any compensation of any kind from PLUS TV.
- Availability and Technical Requirements
The availability of Content and the Service may vary and is subject to PLUS TV’s sole discretion. PLUS TV expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that any particular Content or Service will be available. The Service, operations and some features may also be dependent on the network, compatibility of the devices used and the content formats supported.
To access the Service, you may need to download a specific piece of software developed by PLUS TV or by another party.
PLUS TV may, in its sole discretion, change, correct or discontinue the Service in whole or in part. PLUS TV may disable any Content or Software contained in your Service account for any reason and remove any Content or Software and/or disable copies of any application on your device in order to protect the Service, application providers, wireless carriers over whose network you access the service or any other affected or potentially affected parties.
- Limitation of Liability
The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. PLUS TV does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error or virus-free. No warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability, information or content of the Service. You expressly agree and acknowledge that the use of the Service is at your sole risk and that you may be exposed to content from various sources.
PLUS TV is not liable for any direct damages caused by your use or inability to use the Service. In no case will PLUS TV be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages resulting from your use or inability to use the Service.
10.1 Legal Disclosure
PLUS TV (and its Canadian, US and other service providers) may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have violated our terms of service or conditions, to comply with applicable laws and lawful governmental or regulatory requests (which may include lawful access by US or foreign courts, law enforcement or other government authorities), for the purposes of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or to detect, suppress or prevent fraud or as otherwise may be required or permitted by applicable Canadian, U.S. or other law or legal process.
10.2 Changes in Terms
PLUS TV may modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. If the Terms are changed in a material, adverse way, PLUS TV will provide a separate notice advising of the change. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to any changes and modification.
- Intellectual Property
The Service, Content and Software are protected under the copyright laws. PLUS TV claims copyrights in its Service, Content, and Software to the maximum extent of the law. Subject to the Terms, PLUS TV retains all rights, titles and interests in the Service, its Content, the Software and in all other PLUS TV products, software and other properties provided to you or used by you through the Service.
PLUS TV may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to its subsidiaries, or to any company under common control with PLUS TV. Additionally, PLUS TV may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, by operation of law or otherwise.